Thursday, September 17, 2009

Firewood makes you warm three times. First when you're collecting it...








If I could have posted a blog last night, it would read "I don't have any service so I can't write a blog tonight", but I didn't have any service so I couldn't.

30 miles yesterday. A little better than day 1. I think we're both getting a little more accustomed to our 45lb packs.

We met some cool people who were also on the way to dc but, as they were on road bikes, they're now about 20 miles ahead of us. Thought we were getting sick from the youghiogheny river water but maybe it's just the MRE's. We set up camp at round bottom camp site right off the trail and gladly refilled our water holders with their well water instead.

More updates tonight (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment