Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nice set of hooters ya got there!





The owls! They're beautiful!

Slept on the beach last night in Myrtle beach. It seemed like a good idea at first, but after I crawled in my sleeping bag, added the sleeping bag liner, put all my clothes back on and was still shivering it lost a lot of it's appeal. We watched the steelers today at hooters and then headed over to he bass pro shop to wait for Bill Mims to pick us up. We're sitting at the stores bar right now.






I wasn't aware that stores ha bars until now, but I like it. I dropped my phone a second ago and now it has a large crack in the screen. Good! We'll be staying with bill tonight, and with April tomorrow in Charleston. More to come later.

P.s. For those of you not up to date on current popular movies, much of the blog recently has been a spin off of the movie Dumb and Dumber. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend that you do.

4 comments:

  1. hahaa! i hope you guys make it to savannah soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it...The Owls...They're beautiful.
    I'm still going to kill you.

    Gia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellas-

    Just wanted to drop in and say hello, I met you yesterday, drank a Magic Hat with you, and nearly stomped a dude after he let his dog attack mine in the park...welcome to SC.

    Cool site. Enjoyed meeting you both and I think its bad-ass what you're doing. Good luck with the rest of the trip, and I hope you have the wind to your backs from here on out!

    Chet

    ReplyDelete